LiMobility – V 1.0
Product LaunchLiMobility has been launched into the space of luxury service transportation industry as a comprehensive limo management software with exclusive features.
What We Have in Store for You!
- Fully featured limo software
- Comprehensive tracking system
- Easy reservation management
- Secure credit card management
- Simple driver and fleet scheduling
- Integrated flight tracking
- Exclusive management system for corporate travel
Module- and App-wise Features of LiMobilityAdmin Panel
The admin panel embodies the following actions:
- Options to set hourly or kilometer-/zone-based trips
- Hourly and zone-zone fare options
- Resource and asset management
- Live tracking with vehicle movements
- Integrated mapping platforms (Google Maps and Mapbox)
- Airport transfers with the integrated flight tracking system
- Real-time statistics and heatmap access
- Marketing features to send promotional emails/SMS to the users
- Dynamic SMS and payment gateway solutions
- Use of SendGrid for all email transactions
- Revenue and expense management
- Facility to export and import reports and data in bulk
- Real-time trip updates
- Intuitive modules
- Integrate SOS tracking system
An app for passengers to hire limo has the following features:
- White-label passenger application
- Compatible on iOS and Android platforms
- Easy registration and login using email ID, mobile number, or Facebook account
- Convenient payment methods
- Multiple booking options (hourly or kilometer-based trips)
- GPS-enabled tracking system
- Notifications on the booking confirmation,
- Option to track the progress of the ride from the pick-up point to the destination
- Detailed history of the upcoming and previous rides with route maps
- Transparent fare
- ‘Favorites’ option to save places for easy future reservations
- Live movement of cabs on the home screen
A dynamic driver application is all set for professional chauffeurs to perform efficiently:
- Simple registration and easy-to-use options
- Option to add vehicle while registering
- Provision to locate themselves in Google Maps
- Real-time notifications to passengers and from admin
- GPS-routing routing
- Flight tracking option to get notified on any flight delays
- Stopwatch to estimate the waiting time charges
- Wallet system
- Job manifestation and trip history
- SOS button for safer trips
The fast and intelligent e-hailing system helps to dispatch fleets efficiently with no delays:
- Real-time trip updates in the dashboard
- Live tracking of vehicle movements
- Options to view and modify fleet and driver details
- Options to assign fleets and manage assigned fleets
- Performance statistics and heatmap access
- Options to export and import data in bulk
- Feedback management
Dashboard access can be provided for corporate customers to manage their corporate travels:
- Comprehensive corporate dashboard
- Adding employees and managing their trips
- Recharge option
- Account management
- Weekly report
- Convenient booking
- Transparent billing
- Unique logins for users
- Real-time notifications
LiMobility – V 1.1
Enhancements and Fixes
1. An “En route” option has been enabled in the driver app to notify passengers when drivers start heading to pick up them.
2. A browse page has been added in the passenger app where passengers can view all the vehicle models of the limo company with complete details of the models.
3. The SOS button has been added in the applications of LiMobility aimed at enhancing the safety features where the passengers and drivers will be prompted to add three of their contacts as emergency contacts who will be notified during emergency situations.
- Passengers can access the emergency button when they are on a trip.
- Drivers can access the emergency button all the time whether they are on trip or idle.
- From the SOS module in the admin panel, the admin can get the SOS history with complete details of the emergency situations.
4. UI designs have been improved.
5. Bugs have been fixed, and the app performance has also been enhanced.